Its architecture, its 50 parks, its landscaped gardens, and its docks on the banks of the Loire look like little towers "Le Petit Paris" towers.
Tours is a perfect balance between a university town, a land of charm and heritage as well as a dynamic regional capital.
The must-see attractions of Tours:
- The Cathedral of Saint-Gratien: from the 12th century.
- Saint-Julien church: former Benedictine abbey from the 6th century.
- The Charlemagne Tower and the Clock Tower: 13th century remains of the collegiate church.
- The Palace of the Archbishops: now the Fine Arts Museum of Tours
- The Basilica of St. Martin: a 20th century neo-Byzantine style building.